Debris Monitor Duties
Field Monitor duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring debris contractor crews in assigned work areas.
- Monitor the work performance of the debris contractor crews
- Coordinate work assignments with the field supervisor or Operations Center.
- Issue debris load tickets to debris contractors before the loaded truck leaves the work area to proceed to the disposal site
- Ensure all debris is confined within the truck bed prior to leaving the work area
- Record the streets on which debris was collected
- Monitor multiple contractor debris trucks delivering debris to the disposal site
- Confirm that each contractor truck delivering to the disposal site has a valid load ticket and truck placard
- Maintain debris load tickets in an organized manner for proper storage and record keeping
- Estimate and record the volume of debris loaded in the contractor vehicle
- Perform other duties as directed related to debris contractor monitoring operations
Questions may be directed to email@example.com